Thursday, January 26, 2006

WEDDING PLANS

Well, wedding days are upon us... Adrian and I have nailed down a reception site! Praise the LORD! It is beautiful... well, I love it anyways. We went and looked at it the other day... and it is VERY different without the green grass, gree trees, and bright sun... standing in a cold, tent in the middle of winter isn't necessarily the ideal way to imagine your wedding...
I love it. I do! These three pictures are inside the tent. It is a permanent tent... with sides that fold up, and the couple who owns it (near Nivervill, MB) will do all the set up and take down for us... etc... so my day will be stress free! Yay!

Also, there are some lovely features! Such as the dance floor! (no rentals for me!!!) And the lovely rafter ceiling! Yay!

Life and love is truly a gift. Anyhow... There are more things to do... But I thought I'd let everyone see the beauty that will be my wedding... (Just imagine it in summer... the sunshine, the greeness, the AMAZING flowers everywhere, tables buzzing, full of the people we love... candles, a fire blazing outside after dusk - the music of the dance - It will be amazing! *sigh*)

Have a wonderful day!
Sorry - no "insightful" or "inspiring" thoughts today... nothing from the "depths of my soul"... just some stuff. Life is full of stuff.
plain. boring. wonderful stuff.

mariajane.

2 comments:

Laura said...

It's going to be lovely wedding, I'm so excited for you. You know what I saw once that might work at your reception? A couple I know who are musicians in Winnipeg just set up band equipment on an empty stage, and since there were a lot of other musicians there (Wally Larsen, Jon Buller, Starfield members, etc.), they just had people jam together! It was awesome! Something to think about... :) You'd be able to perform a song you wrote for Adrian, perhaps involving bass-wiggling fingers!

pam said...

hmm...yes dice. i should really teach some people down here how to play. but none would be as animated as you ;)

happy day maria...hello to my friends at starbucks!
...cheers.pam