Thursday, June 29, 2006

Happy Lazy Days

Life... ah, Life...

So I continue to discover that I am lazy, and unmotivated, when I am getting married, in less than a MONTH AND A HALF!!!!!!! This is a very bad thing. I am at the office: I am thinking to myself: "I am sure there is SOMETHING I could be looking up online to help me plan my wedding..." It's awful!!! I am so distracted. So I apologize to all those who are suffering do to my lack of work ethic, and discipline. If anything, I SHOULD NOT be writing on my blog. But it has been almost TWO MONTHS (lots of caps lock today... it's just that kind of a day!) since I last posted. And I thought that my beloved fans (moi ha ha) deserved a little somethin' somethin'... you know? I hope you know. Because I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!! heh heh. Anyhow.Life is just ploughing along otherwise! I am super super super super super pumped about my wedding... and I consistently think that I am most likely the luckiest woman alive, because I am so ridiculously happy (when I'm not feeling guilty about not doing any work ever...) But quite honestly - I am happy otherwise! There are a few things that are making me an optimist lately...

  1. I am officially going tanning (something I never thought I would say that I would do... but apparently I am... ACK! And it makes me feel pretty!!
  2. I am wearing less makeup, because I am tanned! I love it! I am basically wearing a little bronzer (to accent the lovely tan) and mascara... I am telling Adrian that I am wearing less make up, so that on our wedding day he'll be BLOWN AWAY by how gorgeous I am... But for some reason (if I am not necessarily looking in a mirror all day... ha ha) I feel prettier with less make up on! Must be because it's how God created us... "au natural"!!!!
  3. I found my "favourite summer hat" that I love oh so much... (see picture - this was taken last summer!) which makes me ridiculously happy, because I love not doing my hair!!! And my hat lets me do that... whoop whoop!!!!
  4. I love my apartment. True story. We just moved some stuff around the otherday... lovin' it (ba da ba ba ba...) SO MUCH. Space is so important to me... so when I walk into my living room in the morning, and the sun is making the whole room so warm, and bright, and the room itself is so great... I feel HAPPY! GET HAPPY!!! heh heh...
For now - I will leave the happiness at that.
Other than the fact that I am, indeed, getting married in less than a month and a half, and the time is going to FLY, and life is INSANE. (in the membrane. moi.)

I will leave you with this.
Hopefully you haven't abandoned me completely, due to the lack of writing on this psychotic blog... *sigh*

Thanks Team! (Because really, aren't we all one big, happy, lame, and oh so CRAZY team?)

AMEN!

mariajane.



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think if you keep it up, the "caps lock" key on all new keyboards will say "maria" instead.

QWERTY! Oops. The "maria" key was on. Qwerty. There . . . that's more like it.

DAve and JAnie said...

Oh Maria, what joy you feel!
So, i do still check your blog, because it is on my link list, so it get's checked. Glad you posted.

Happy planning, it will all come together.
Corrina and i will try to stop in your office sometime before your wedding to say Helllloooo!
Take care,
get back to work
Janie

Courtney said...

Hey Maria,
It is great to read how things are goin! This month and a bit is going to go by so fast. Enjoy it while it lasts! Marriage is truly a great thing... looking forward to seeing you guys!

Courtney

Lori said...

I am a member of that club, and I'm happy you posted! And GLAD to see your EXCITEMENT for the SIMPLE and BEAUTIFUL things in life! I hear ya! Drove through the mountains this weekend. And man, they make me HAPPY!
Love ya

sdouma said...

Hey you...

glad to see that you are alive and kicking...hopefully not just treading water, but swimming full force.

love the hat.
And love that you love the apartment.
I love scrapes after Ultimate because then I feel athletic. (I also hurt for a couple of days after, but I try to forget about that so that I still feel athletic.) Yay me!

Keep at it, my friend.
Remember, it's all about the marriage...don't get stressed. Even though the wedding is fun, it's the marriage that lasts.

Love you.
saravan