Friday, February 10, 2006

I would like to dedicate this "entry" to my freakishly AMAZING fiance, Mister Adrian Enns. I would like to state for the record, that he is unbelievably amazing, and I am SO LUCKY to have snagged such a catch! SERIOUSLY!
Ladies: hold out! Because crazy, wacky, loving, and oh-so-wonderful men are OUT THERE! true story.
Now, I had to have a reason to put this picture on here, right? So I thought - what better reason, than Adrian himself? REALLY!?!? There IS no better reason. Kudos to my man!
mariajane.

4 comments:

Courtney said...

Very cute picture! Miss you guys!

Love, Courtney

Laura said...

Aww, you guys are all cute and stuff!

maria enns said...

I LOVE ALL OF YOU GUYS!
hehe.
yah, crazy days, hm? I KNOW IT!
mariajane.

Lori said...

I'm holding out...
Lori