Wednesday, February 08, 2006

BUGirl Tour
"B - U - Girl! ... dot com!"

I have had the privilidge of being involved in two nights of the BUG tour (Beautiful Unique Girl Tour), one of those times being last night in Bluemenort... WOO HOO!!!!! (that will be my first shout out: To Bluemenort!)
Avante Records has started this tour, and it goes around to various churches with a "band of women" who teach, s
ing, and laugh together as they share God's love with girls in Jr. & Sr. High... It's amazing! There is nail painting, and hot chocolate... pizza and a chocolate fondue...You know. Everything a good time would involve! he he...




The girls I was with the last two times were:
Amanda Falk, Alexa Dirks and Meghan Pierce...





Meghan and I were all about the good times. Which mostly involved stuffing broccoli into our teeth, and taking pictures of it... Didn't you know? NOTHING tells girls about the love of Jesus, like Broccoli... mmmm...









Good times? Yes. I have been amazed at how girls are vulnerable, when you put them in their pajamas, and spread shag carpet around, and paint your nails... ah...

Anyhow. It's been really neat to be a part of it! Twice anyways. I just did registration and merch... however - I love counting money! YAY!!!!!! And selling things. Good times. Good times. I'd like to send a little "shout out" to my peeps (mandy, alexa and meg) and say - I LOVE YOU GIRLS!!!!!!!!!! Seriously. Ummm... can I just say... "B - U - GIRL!!!!!..." but something else...? No. I cannot.

Sorry for those of you who are bored. Any excuse to put pictures of me, with broccoli in my teeth up - and I take it! So I wrote about it! MOI HA HA!!!!!!

ciao,

mariajane.

OH! Afterthought! If you would like to check out an AMAZING album:
Check out the new David Crowder CD - "Collision".
It's fantastic. A real mix of unique sound,
and beautiful lyrics, and
melodies... sigh...

2 comments:

Lori said...

that sounds like a blast and a half, esspecially the broccoli. and I'm assuming that the broccoli went along with the chocolate fondue and pizza - that's the way to do it, eat the junk and have a party and then eat some broccoli too :) awesome!

DAve and JAnie said...

Maria! I totaly went to a BUGirl night with the youth from our Church! it truly was a wonderful time for them. Lots cried and were touched, and had a great time. I just hope they can carry the truth they learned with them.
-Take it easy