Tuesday, February 14, 2006



I BOUGHT MY WEDDING DRESS!!!!!!

I'm sorry - I would post pictures... but Adrian can view this sight.
You'll just hve to trust me when I say - I'm BREATHTAKING!!!!!
WHOOP-pah-dee-DOOO!!!!!!!!

mariajane.



By the way: what is it with my short blog entries lately...? I suppose there has just been TOO many quick things I need to tell people.
So I apologize for the lack of content, and for the dull material. I mean, my wedding dress is pretty STINKING EXCITING... but when you can't see it... it tends to be note quite as exciting... yah... you know... Well I'M excited. ahem.



4 comments:

Laura said...

You should post a secret link, and don't tell Adrian about it. You should link a certain word in your profile that takes us to THE MAJESTY OF YOUR DRESS! ;)

Congrats, babe!

.Laura

Lori said...

That IS so stinking exciting!!!! Can't wait to see it!!!!!!!
Lori

Marnie said...

Hey Maria

Welcome (me...) to your blog!!!

I love it! You are hilarious.

Purse changing AND wedding dresses need to be reported on!!! OF course they do. Go on.... do go on, dear girl!

;D

tamara noelle said...

I'm sure it's lovely my dear, as are you! I'm so happy for you. God bless you richly!!