Friday, December 30, 2005

Why is this such a problem?
I'm not sure. But this blogging nonsense, really gets into a person. Wait. It will pass. Because in about a month or two... it will be like I never had a blog... except I will...
ooooh...

for those of youwondering: my brother's team unfortunately lost their game yesterday. Heartbreaker. However they did win this morning!!! Yay! So they have come in 3rd, in the Wesmen Classic, here in Winnipeg... GO JEFF!!!

Just so you are all aware, I have numerous other family members, who have not been mentioned. I just don't have pictures of them downloaded yet.
My family is the following:

Mom and Dad/Beppa and Grandpa/Linda and Bill etc...
Joel and Deb (oldest brother, and sister-in-law!)
Savannah, Tia, Siebe, Emmalee, Matteya (nieces and nephew, Joel & Deb's kiddies!)
Lora (aunty) and Scott! the elder sister[not by toooo much], and the boyfriend!!!
myself and Adrian
Jana (Aunty) [younger sister]
Jeff (uncle) [younger brother]

That should be it for blood relatives.
I am going to be inheriting a new family soon... well, in about: eight months (FREAK OUT!!!) and they are the lovely clan of Enns...
You know, if I started naming everyone I love on this page...
it could possibly get out of HAND!
freakish. I was thinking today, that I should most likely create an online photo album, so that I can put pictures in that and then I wont have to use up SO MUCH SPACE on my blog... but what fun is THAT!?!?!? yah, I'm not sure.
Anyhow. The end of the year approaches. New Years Eve: upon us!
I hope all of you are safe, and joyful! And have a little too much fun.
blessings. See you in the NEW YEAR!!!!!! (confetti falls from the sky! horns are blowing... IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!!)
ciao.

3 comments:

DAve and JAnie said...

Maria, you are a hoot! I like reading your blog! try really really hard not to forget about it in a month, although with wedding planning flooding the brain you will have a good excuse to be distracted!

Watch out for silly drunkards driving around.
Adios friend,
janers

Anonymous said...

Hi Maria! It's so cool to go through your blog and see some of your life and stuff. So cool. As I write this, I'm sitting in my sister's house in Lubango, Angola, Africa. So amazing to be here. Just incredible! Seeing as I've been online for like an hour or more, I'm sure there's other important things I should be doing, so I'm going to move on - maybe get dressed or something, that might be a good plan. :)
Love you
Lori

maria enns said...

oh my gosh!
LOOK! It was LORI and JANIE!!!!
Guys, it's like a mini reunion!
I hope you both read this sometime... heh heh..
JANIE: YOU ARE SO GREAT! I hope your belly is wonderful... I might check out your blog right away, and drop you a line.
LOVE YOU BOTH!!

mariajane.