Thursday, December 29, 2005


So today... I am simply infatuated with the idea that I can blog.
It is pretty exciting when thought about.
The picture above...? Yes. You ask. It is simply a picture I took, while shaking my hand, and driving with Adrian down Broadway at night. Lights are so fantastic.
Today? Today is wonderful. I have a head cold: yes. I haven't had one in forever - as far as I can remember anyways. My sinuses: they exist! Because when I blew my nose this morning... it TICKLED!!! How can something tickle, and yet hurt at the same time... ? I'm not quiet sure.
Anyhow. This is my post for the day!
I am staying at my parents, while I am in possession of Adrian's car. He decided to fly away to the Phillipines for Christmas with his family (His brother and sister-in-law are living there for a year!), so leaving his oh-so-beautiful car to me! Yay!!!

So I have means of getting around... Which means I can hang out with my family!

My brother Jeff has a basketball game today, which I WILL be attending: I love going to his games. Highschool athletics seem to be at quite a high caliber! Basketball is on the menu. Not that any of the players are edible.

Anyhow. My brother is freakishly good at almost every sport imaginable... and is one of my many heros... (though he is younger than me: this is true).

If you haven't caught on, the picture to the right, is Jeff.
So that you can meet everyone, I will post pictures of the crazy amazing people in my life... so look for those! Pictures are so fantastic. I love them. I could take them, and look at them in great amounts.

Anyhow. That will be all for today. No great thoughts. Not really a great amount of anything: but life in general is to be lived and THEN spoken of... I can't write about everything, without experiencing it. So I am off to experience LIFE, and then to write it all down...

Blessings peeps!

No comments: